Sunday, 10 January 2016

Video Demo: How to use the Babyliss Curl Pro on your Follea Hair to create an amazing look ...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0tCML8pguk


Hello my lovely! 

Am I the only one who feels like Christmas was ages ago?

Seriously! I was shocked when someone reminded me that The Aspire shop had only been open again after the holidays for the past week!

I was very lucky to receive some A M A Z I N G gifts this Christmas and amongst them was a Babyliss Curl Pro. Now, I'm not going to lie to you .... when I first took myself off onto YouTube and watched my first video on the Babyliss Curl Pro I have to admit I was a little scared.

I mean ... this thing actually SUCKS your hair into the machine!

What if it gets stuck?

What if it's too hot?

What if it snaps a section of hair on my beloved Follea Gripper2 wig clean off!?

I was a little anxious to say the least.

After a couple of days of studying the Babyliss Curl Pro I decided to 'bite the bullet' and give it ago. I was so glad I did because I absolutely love this thing!

Check our my experience with the Babyliss Curl Pro on my Follea Gripper2 wig in the video below.

Don't forget to like and subscribe!










Click here to watch my video demo over on YouTube!

4 comments:

DY Hair777 said...

Thanks for this post this post is best for hair information i really like this. if you want know more details related to hair to contact our website.
Human Hair Wigs
Black Hair Extensions

Robin Jack said...

Amazing post i really like this post and its hair style is very unique and looking great thanks to share this post.

Best Hair Extensions
Brazilian Hair Bundles
Peruvian Virgin Hair
Malaysian Curly Hair
European Virgin Hair
Human Hair Wigs Online

Stuart Spindlow said...

Great Post , Thanks for sharing Great Post .I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post womens wigs real hair

Wig Galaxy said...

For over 35 years Wig Galaxy has been providing wigs, hair extensions, and hair pieces to women suffering from alopecia and going through chemotherapy. Go to www.wiggalaxy.com to find out more.