Friday, 8 January 2016

THE SPOTLIGHT'S ON YOU: Why I'm on a mission to share your story with other hair loss sufferers.




Happy Friday!

I'm writing to ask for a little bit of a favour today if that's ok?
I know how busy life is so I am going to keep this short and sweet!

I'm looking for 10 ladies in our lovely supportive alternative hair community who would agree to a short Interview with me either via Skype or in person that we can share on our Youtube.

I know what you're thinking .....

"Youtube! Has Emma gone totally bonkers!? Why on earth would I want to put myself on Youtube for everyone to see!"

Well - Here's my reasoning ....

1) Other ladies experiencing alopecia are going to be inspired by you. Not me - YOU. My aim for this video series is to show that wearing hair can look natural and you can feel pretty great about yourself :)

2) I want other women to hear from you about your Follea experience. What do you LOVE about your Follea hair and what would you like improving in the future (I'm sure Follea will be having a watch of the videos too at some point ;)

3) I desperately want other women to hear YOUR story. I've heard your stories and let me tell you right now that you're pretty bloody amazing!

4) I want to push myself and you a little out of our comfort zones - No reason for this other than it's a pretty amazing thing to feel the fear and do it anyway. It's empowering, liberating and after you've done something you're a little afraid of you sit back and think to yourself ' wow! I did that? I'm proud of myself'.


I'm going to stop now as I promised I'd keep this short and sweet.

If you'd like to be interview by me and share your amazing story on how wearing Follea Hair has changed your life for the better then click here to send me an email and let's get the ball rolling.  <3

Thanks in advance!







No comments: