In The Spotlight - The Katherine Wig | Jon Renau Spring 2015




I'm really enjoying blogging about Jon Renau's new Spring 2015 collection.

You're probably already aware that I am a massive fan of the Smart Lace wigs! If you're not aware then let me just put that right out there now ...

I LOVE SMART LACE WIGS!

My clients love them too so that kind of works out really well in the Aspire shop :)

One of the things I love the most about Smart Lace wigs (apart from the fab lace front!) is the fact that the collection is so versatile.

High quality synthetic fibre, HD fibre, Indian / Chinese Remy human hair and European Remy human hair ..... we're not limited by our budget as there really is something to suit everyone within each of our individual budgets.

The colour choices available from Jon Renau are also superb. They have a selection of gorgeous natural shades including rooted colours and a selection of more vibrant fashion shades so we're spoilt for choice really (in a good way of course)

Today I wanted to show you the Katherine wig from Jon Renaus recently launched Spring 2015 collection.

Let's jump in and take a look!


The Katherine wig kind of reminds me of the Giselle wig at first glance but perhaps shorter in length.

The Giselle wig is massively popular with my ladies and a great 'going out' style as I like to call it! The Katherine reminds me of Giselle but she feels more 'everyday' to me which is wonderful as we all love to feel a glam of a day time I'm sure! I know I do :)

Styling wise Katherine is what I'd call a medium length style with soft wavy layers that make it easy to wear with a little more volume or smooth out for a flatter look (do we really want flat hair though!?). She comes pre styled as do all of the Jon Renau Smart Lace wigs so she is 100% ready to wear.

A soft fringe has been added into this style that ideally should be worn off to one side. You get to choose the side it's swept away too which is nice as we all have different prefernces and tastes when it comes to side fringes!



Now, here's where Jon Renau have kept things simple for us. Katherine has a welded Smart Lace front that's going to give you all the away fromt he face hair wearing versatility that all the Smart Lace wigs do BUT she has an open cap (no mono top in this one).

An open cap keeps us cool and comfortable throughout the warmer months and also means that Katherine is more affordable. Yay! I'll take two please!!

I'd love to get your feedback on the Katherine wig. Let me know what you think of her in the comments below.



Will you be wearing the Katherine this Spring / Summer?

Speak soon!










http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=3b01ce7264

Comments