The Follea F Monde Wig - WARNING: Mermaid video rambling also included :D



I've been waiting since September 2014 for my F Monde to arrive. 

A short delay made me question my decision to go with the 16" layered style which then resulted in me actually changing my mind and going for the 18" layered style! 

I'm so glad I went for the longest length because now she's actually here with me I LOVE the extra length. 

I feel very much like a mermaid :) 





A quick run down on the F monde collection

I wrote a post a while back that went into detail about this collection so if you interested you can check that out right here.

For those of you that don't have 20 minutes to spare ( I went into some detail in that post!) I'll highlight a few things about this collection below for you :-)

  • Made using Follea's world preferred human hair
  • Naturally wavy hair texture (not permed!) 
  • Available on the Aero2, Gripper2 cool and Gripper2 sports base
  • 6" - 8" - 12" - 14" - 16" and 18" hair lengths available
  • Available in a election of darker colours but only the one blonde shade for now (the C6020 which is the one I'm wearing in the video)
If you're a Gripper2 or Aero2 wearer that LOVES the collection but have always longed for a little more length then you are really going to love the F Monde wigs :)

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more info and I'll be happy to help.

I'd love to hear what YOU think of this collection. Let me know in the comments below.

Please feel free to share any of my Blog posts just so long as you link back to my blog <3








http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=3b01ce7264

Comments