Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Glam it up with this new Annica Hansen style :)


http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3766796-Glam-Look.html


The name sums this gorgeous style up perfectly.

GLAM

This style is defiantly Glam :) It can be worn in many different ways even though its one of the shorter styles from the new Annica Hansen collection.

Off the top of my head (pardon the pun!) I can think of around 30 of my gorgeous clients that this style would work PERFECTLY for.

Everything about it from the colours available, the actual style of the Glam wig and the base construction screams their names at me!

So, today we're going to be taking a closer look at the Glam Look wig by Annica Hansen. Let's get started with it!


http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3766796-Glam-Look.html
Glam Look wig gives us a little extra length in the back and through the layers than most styles we tend to see withing the 'shorter wig length' category. This wig actually reminds me of how natural hair looks about 4 weeks AFTER you've had your hair cut and styled at the hair dressers.

You know .... around the 4 weeks mark when you feel your hair is finally growing into it's cut so to speak??

However you like to think of it one thing remains true for me and that's the fact that I really LOVE this style and more importantly, my clients are going to love it too :)

The base on the Glam wig is a luxurious mic of a welded lace front which gives us the option to wear the hair away from the face, a full monofilament top and an open wefted back and sides which will keep you cool and comfortable all day long.

The glam wig comes in a selection of 9 stunning colours so you really are going to be spoilt for choice!



http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3766796-Glam-Look.html



I'd love to hear what you think about the new Glam Look wig so please do let me know in the comments below. Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll do my very best to help out where I can :)

One more thing! Check the Glam Look wig out right here on my website








http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=3b01ce7264

No comments: