Monday, 9 February 2015

The Gloss Wig - Things You Need To Know ( Including a video demo!)



It's all happening here at the Aspire shop!

This week has seen the arrival of lots of new goodies for the shop. I've been working really hard the past year to get to where Aspire is right now and I have to admit although it's been tough at times I've honestly never been more proud of myself, my family and my amazing clients <3

One thing my clients have been asking for is to see the some of the Pure Power Ellen Wille wigs in the flesh.

After being asked so many times I finally decided that now was the right time to get some of these wigs in the shop. The Pure Power wigs are popular online but I need them in the shop.

*I NEED THEM IN THE SHOP* 

I ordered in a couple of styles called the Emotion and one called the Gloss which I have to admit I had never seen before other than in the stock photos.

Well they're both here and OH MY GOODNESS the Gloss wig is divine!

I'm kinda a big long hair fan but this wig - The Gloss - has converted me.

I'm not saying I'm going to be purchasing one for myself or anything (I have to say that as Mr Gary Jones tends to read my blog posts!! because I have far too much hair as it is!) but WOW. Just WOW.

Let's Talk Glossy

Gloss is from the Pure Power collection of wigs by Ellen Wille. Pre styled as a cute bob she's more or less ready to wear straight out of the box.

This style is 100% human hair so you can wash, blow dry, heat style etc to your hearts content. Do remember to use your noggin though and treat her with the TLC all wigs deserve. Especially the more expensive human hair wigs!

One of the things I really LOVE about the Gloss wig is the hair density. It's very natural and not over powering at all. One of the things I hear alot from my clients is that they want new hair BUT they don't want heaps of it balancing on top of their heads. The Gloss is perfect thanks to her light density.


The cap is very interesting as well. Gloss has a deep lace front and a mono top and the cap is hand-tied. The decision to place silicone at the nape, ear tabs and across the top of the head is a genius idea for us ladies with alopecia totalis / universalis as it gives us added security (whoop whoop!!)

The silicone is not so prominent that it would stop ladies with alopecia areata wearing this base successfully though .... It can work for anyone.

I've made a video on the Gloss wig for you which you can find below








What do you think of the gloss wig? Have you worn this style before? I'd love to hear what you have to say in the comments below.

Until next time ladies, Happy hair wearing!



Did you enjoy today's Blog Post? Why not sign up to my weekly e-newsletter! 
I'll send you across a FREE copy of my "Things to remember when choosing new hair" guide as an added bonus :) 

http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=a62c844b81


http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=a62c844b81
 



4 comments:

Cate said...

Emma your blog posts are an inspiration to me and knowing that you're there is helping me cope better with my hair loss. I'm not far off needing to purchase a topper and I know exactly where I'll be heading when the time comes. Thank you so much for all that you do for us hair challenged people and please keep the blog posts coming xxx

Caroline Knight said...

Hi Emma , this looks great they seam to have thought about everything! I especially love the silicone strips in all the right places and th ear to ear lace 2 things I now I know i what in a wig ! Great vid lookforward to seeing more mmm ! really fancy a longer version of this next time I get a new 1 :@)

Caroline Knight said...

Hi Emma , this looks great they seam to have thought about everything! I especially love the silicone strips in all the right places and th ear to ear lace 2 things I now I know i what in a wig ! Great vid lookforward to seeing more mmm ! really fancy a longer version of this next time I get a new 1 :@)

Kissyhair said...

Hi admin,
Great blog.
Your content od blog is very informative.

Cheap clip in hair extensions