Our 2 minute survey (and a treat for you gorgeous lady!)




I've been running my business Aspire and blogging for almost 5 years now and I honestly can't imagine doing anything else with my time :)

I have such amazing job satisfaction and I'm certain that I lost my hair all those years ago for a reason.

The reason being THIS!

Helping other women struggling with the emotional and physical / cosmetic effects of alopecia.

I want to keep offering everything that you guys need so to make sure I continue doing this I've created a super quick survey and I'd really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to fill it in and submit it back for me.

I've popped a little thank you treat at the end of the survey for you lovely lady :-)

To take the survey just click right here

Many thanks in advance and keep putting one one front in front of the other. You're doing great!







http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=3b01ce7264


Comments

Popular Posts