This weeks Youtube video is all about the Follea Gripper2!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpJsDI1rEjg


I'm running a day behind! But you know what they say ..... better late than never :D
First off I want to say a massive hello my little 'aspire-ettes' (Yes I know I'm making up words again ...)

I mentioned a few weeks ago on my Facebook page how popular the Follea Gripper2 wig has become. This is so popular that I felt it was only right to make my second Youtube video all about the Follea Gripper2!

I've tried my best to get all the facts into this video for you in under 10 minutes (I know how busy you are) so you've no excuse not to head on over to YouTube and have a watch. 

Thank you so much for your continued support! You made a very nervous wig addict feel a little braver when it comes to making videos for the new Aspire Hair channel.

I've popped the video below for you to take a look at





PS: Treat yourself to my FREE guide by clicking on the image below

http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=3b01ce7264

Comments

I love the brunette/dark blonde color at the end of the video - what color is that??
Aspire Hair said…
Hi Lauren. It's the colour C5030 :)