The Blake Smartlace Wig BY Jon Renau - Youtube Video!



I'm on a roll with my Youtube videos ladies! 

After years of being TERRIFIED of getting in front of the camera I have finally built up enough courage to ...... speak on video!! 

OK, so It's not exactly me jumping up and down in front of the camera being all extrovert and such but it's a step in the right direction. 

A baby step if you will! 

And I'm a massive fan of baby steps so all's good.

Anyway I'm rambling .... I've popped my latest Youtube video below for you to take a look at. This week the focus is on the Blake wig by Jon Renau. 

You may also find it helpful to check out a Blog I did on the Blake wig just recently. You can find that post right here.




Let me know what you think of the video and please 'LIKE' and subscribe to my channel <3 



http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=3b01ce7264

Comments

Hi

Could you tell me what the colour code is for Blake you have in the video please.
Thanks
Sharyn
Anonymous said…
Hi can you send a video of Blake wig by Jon Renaue in multiple style ponytails and also explore the cap of the wig in fuller detail. For example explore the hand tied element and the individual strands that are present. Thank you!

Popular Posts