Beautiful Words ...

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk


Doing what I do can sometimes be pretty stressful.

I'm the kind of person who takes things in on an emotional level which is a good thing in that it allows me to identify deeply with my clients but the other side of the coin is that I find myself often teetering dangerously over the edge of the dreaded 'burn out' cliff.

Luckily for me though something always seems to come along right at that time that reminds me of why I set up Aspire in the first place! 

Do you believe that things in out life happen for a reason? I do ... Which is why one tea time a couple of weeks ago I was taking my weekly day off work (and by day off work I mean I wasn't working here in the shop but I was working from home) and I was tired. 

I was tired.

I was stressing over the minor things.

My kids were driving me crazy!! 

I had all these stresses going on around me that, as individual things, really didn't matter but all together felt ridiculously overwhelming.

So I'm sat there going over my marketing and my goals when my trusty old iPhone 'beep beeps' to let me know I have an email. 

I'm so grateful to the client that sent me the beautiful words in that email ...


http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk

END OF EMAIL

[ Deep breathe. Composes self ] 



http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk


Those beautiful words are why. 

Not the praise and compliments or the part about being a fairy god mother (although that's incredibly cool and let's be honest .... I'd make an AMAZING fairy god mother!) for me it's the part about how my client doesn't cry about her Alopecia anymore. 

The fact that she is now able to live her life confidently DESPITE her Alopecia. 

For my client Nikki this transformation in her life was brought about by a number if things ...

The FIRST and most important thing was all down to her and neither myself nor any wig manufacturer in the world could ever take credit for this.

SHE REACHED OUT! 

Nikki found me online and she reached out to me via email.

The SECOND thing she did was she came and met with me. Nikkis mum came along too and they made the trip together from Ireland to Sheffield. 

The THIRD thing was that she trusted me. I really can't ever stress enough about how I genuinely have my clients best interests at heart. I don't want to upset anyone further and I definitely do NOT like having folk mad at me! 

Mix that together with the fact that it would be just plain old mean to be anything other than genuine when it comes to new hair and medical hair loss and you've got yourself someone who will work hard for you in finding the right alternative hair. 

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk


I want to say a massive thank you to Nikki who gave me her permission to share her beautiful words and her beautiful photos. 

Nikki wears the Follea Aero2 and couldn't be happier with it. 

It's been an absolute pleasure Nikki! 

I'd love to hear your comments below ...

Stay strong and positive ladies and I'll be back next week with another post <3 



http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=3b01ce7264

Comments

1) Your client is gorgeous. 2) That Follea looks amazing - do you also do the color/rooting? Wish you weren't at the other end of the world. :)
jabbababba28 said…
Stunning.... And so is Nikki! To my lovely saviour too Jx
Anonymous said…
1. Nikki is beautiful.

2. Emma, you are the best for giving women the confidence to enjoy life again.

3. Happy New Year to all from the USA!!

Gail
Aspire Hair said…
Thanks for your comment :) I don't add roots but lots of manufacturers are now adding rooted colours to their colour options. Have a great new year!
Aspire Hair said…
I'm glad you enjoyed the post :) all the best in the new year!
Aspire Hair said…
Hi Gail,

I love your 1,2 and 3! Glad you enjoyed the post :) have a very happy new year!

Em x