Thursday, 2 October 2014

6 New styles! | Jon Renau 2014 Fall Collection

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/cat_904268-Fall-2014-Collection.html



Am I having another one of my random moments here? Maybe I'm reeling off a list of clients (Lets hope not with a name like Top Level!!)

You'll be pleased to know that I'm not totally cracking up (yet!) what I'm talking about is the new 2014 Fall collection from Jon Renau!

Twice a year I look forward to getting advance notice of the new collections and twice a year Jon Renau never fail to please me. In terms of style, colour options and cap designs Jon renau are very much on the ball which is why I'm so excited to be introducing you all to this new collection in to days post by walking you through the new collection.

Lets get some blurb from their new 2014 Fall collection brochure

2014 FALL COLLECTION

"Jon Renau welcomes the golden autumn season with five new styles in the 1014 Fall collection.
As the weather cools and the runway looks roll out, change is in the air.
Jon Renau created these styles with emerging fall fashions in mind: posh pixies for the chairwomen; bohemian layers for the free spirit; long, thick tresses for the glamour maven; and even an integratable topper for the Jane-of-all-trends."

GWYNETH

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3526653-Gwyneth.html

Jon Renau bring us a new human hair Smart Lace wig in this seasons collection. Gwyneth is an easy to wear length and style that comes ready to wear after minimal 'faffing'. Remy human hair ensures that the dreaded bird nest tangling wont occur and the colour choice that Gwyneth comes in is pretty cool.

I have to comment that the colour 12FS8 in Jon Renau's human hair wigs is one of the prettiest and most natural blonde's I've seen in a long time. The darker root colour is subtle and works well and the mix of ash blonde tones along with a golden blonde make it look like you get hi-lites in your hair.

REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ALL THIS WEEK FOR A DETAILED LOOKS AT EACH WIG IN THIS COLLECTION. You can sign up to my Blog via email in around 30 seconds so you'll never miss a post again. The sign up box is in the right sidebar!



AMBER

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3526635-Amber.html

At first glance the Amber reminds me of the Adrianna Smart Lace wig. Upon further inspection though I began to notice a few differences which i think will appeal to more alternative hair wearers.
For one the Amber has a different cap construction (I'll go into detail on this during the week when I put Amber in the spotlight), Amber is longer overall than the Adrianna and more layered which is welcome!

One of my all time FAVE styles from Jon Renau is the Giselle wig <3 I love Giselle's layers and flicks. She's pure glamour! The new Amber reminds me of an even longer version (but not overwhelmingly long) of the Giselle.

REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ALL THIS WEEK FOR A DETAILED LOOKS AT EACH WIG IN THIS COLLECTION. You can sign up to my Blog via email in around 30 seconds so you'll never miss a post again. The sign up box is in the right sidebar!



ELIZABETH

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3526647-Elizabeth.html


LOVE LOVE LOVE this style in the collection. Elizabeth is layered and a super easy to wear length. She's sexy, girly and will give you a free spirited bohemian look in mere seconds! Elizabeth also feature the HD (Heat Resistant) fibre so you can wear her straight, waved, curled ..... the skies the limits! Did I mention I loved her?? ...

Available in a great selection of colours with a good amount of darker and blonde shades as well as beautiful natural colours such as the 12/30BT.

REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ALL THIS WEEK FOR A DETAILED LOOKS AT EACH WIG IN THIS COLLECTION. You can sign up to my Blog via email in around 30 seconds so you'll never miss a post again. The sign up box is in the right sidebar!



ELSA

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3526650-Elsa.html

It's great to see shorted length styles being included in the new collection. The Elsa wig is also made using HD fibre so you can change up your look and style her using heat. One of my fave things to do with the HD fibre is to add waves. It's such an easy look to achieve using large heated rollers! Remember to let the rollers cool totally before removing or your HD fibre wont hold the curl or wave. Just a little tip for you there!

Again, fab selection of colours including a few rooted colour options too :-)

REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ALL THIS WEEK FOR A DETAILED LOOKS AT EACH WIG IN THIS COLLECTION. You can sign up to my Blog via email in around 30 seconds so you'll never miss a post again. The sign up box is in the right sidebar!



ELITE

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3526641-Elite.html

Back in the day when I first started my journey as an alternative hair wearer who offers hair to other hair wearers (when I started my business!) I would have turned my mouth up at a machine made wig. I guess I was a wig snob back then as well as being totally brainwashed by a number of hideous experiences with machine made wigs during my teen years!!

The O'Solite collection by Jon Renau changed my opinion on machine made wigs! These bases are soft, light (in most cases the tag on each style probably weighs more than the actual wig itself), breathable and natural. The Elite will not disappoint :-)

Elite is a trendy, modern, chic short style that is super duper easy to wear and care for. Don't be fooled into thinking that because she's machine made that you won't be able to have any versatility with styling because you so will be able to!

REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ALL THIS WEEK FOR A DETAILED LOOKS AT EACH WIG IN THIS COLLECTION. You can sign up to my Blog via email in around 30 seconds so you'll never miss a post again. The sign up box is in the right sidebar!


TOP LEVEL

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3526660-Top-Level.html

The Top Level is going to be an amazing all rounder I predict. This piece is NOT something that's only going to work if you're experiencing hair loss. Top Level is going to change the way people with even a full head of hair think about going out hair! Use Top Level to cover areas of concern or as an extension / volume piece for instant volume and glamour.

REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ALL THIS WEEK FOR A DETAILED LOOKS AT EACH WIG IN THIS COLLECTION. You can sign up to my Blog via email in around 30 seconds so you'll never miss a post again. The sign up box is in the right sidebar!


So! That's the collection in a nut shell :-)

Come back and visit me everyday this week for a detailed look at each style where I'll be going into more detail about the cap construction and other specifics on each piece!

Are you excited about this new collection? I want to hear your comments below!



http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=e0f13ec8c4






No comments: