Oh my ... | The fault in our stars - John Green

I love to read.

If I don't have something to read when I get in bed at night I feel a strange sense of sadness in my tummy. I don't know why but I just find it's the perfect way to finish off my day!

The last book I read was Fault in the starts by John Green and boy did I love that book! A couple of friends had mentioned how beautiful the book was but I'm not a massive fan of anything that makes me cry and, knowing that this book was about Cancer and death, I wasn't overly keen on working myself up into a state of tears and sobs by reading this book!

Excuse the tired eyes ... I was full of cold!

This book really did surprise me. It Isn't a sad and weepy book all the way through about Cancer and death. I found it to be funny, real and uplifting all at the same time. Yes there are sad parts that make your eyes fill up with tears (even a few fell at times) but it's a book that really made me think about life and what little time we all have really. 

The characters Hazel and Augustus were fabulous. I love it when a writer can draw you into the characters lives this way! 

I won't write too much about the story as I don't want to ruin anything for anyone who has not yet read this book. 

The movie is out now which I've seen. But like most books turned film I so preferred the book! 

Have you read this book yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! 








http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=e0f13ec8c4

Comments