Saturday, 20 September 2014

My new Erin Condren planner!





Before I start waffling on about how much i LOVE my new Erin Condren Life planner I'm going to share with you a £10 off link!!

Use the link below to get yourself money off and I also get money off my next purchase too :) It's a win - win kinda thing <3

 https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/emmahirst0225

Okay, so the temptation just became way to much for me and I finally gave in and ordered myself one of the Erin Condren life planners.

I have had my eye in them for the longest time since discovering Erin through Pinterest (god damn you Pinterest!!!!) but up until just recently I never really thought it was the kind of planner that would work for me. 

Que even more browsing on Pinterest and I began thinking that actually, the Erin Condren planner looks like EXACTLY the kind of planner for a girl like me! I discovered some really amazing blogs that gave pretty detailed descriptions of the planners and how they have 'converted' them to suit their own individual lifestyles and needs. So after a few weeks of umming and ahhhing and more than a dozen abandoned online shopping carts I finally just went ahead and did it. 

The delivery time put me off a little. I appreciate that they are made to order (well the covers are at least) but the Erin Condren website was giving me an estimated shipping time of three weeks. Three weeks!! I'm probably one of the most impatient people in the world which is why I was struggling with this. Any who ..... So I ordered. And I waited and then I waited some more. And then today it finally happened. 

This wonder planner finally arrived at my home.mall the way from the US (Gary was freaking out a little ..... "Another planner!? REALLY,!!!?") why is it that men just don't get it?? 

So she's here and she's gorgeous! 






So what are my plans for her you may be wondering? 

For starters I love love love the fact that I am able to change out the planner cover whenever I feel like a change. The cover easily snaps in and out again but it's not so easy that I falls out when you don't want it to! I tend to get a little bored of the same old thing all the time and seens as I went for the 18 month planner I figure that for an additional $15.95 I may as well get an additional cover to stop me from becoming bored with the look of my Erin Condren planner. 

I like the list style layout for the birthdays and anniversaries section but as my planner came with a separate little notebook for special dates I think I'm going to washi tape out the titles on the birthdays and anniversaries section and use them for something else. So far ideas I have on this are things like bills, weight tracker, exercise log etc ...

The year at a glance calendar is great for a quick reference but I don't think I'll be using it for much else other than a reference. 

The month at a glance is particularly useful to me as I plan on using it as my blog planner! Seeing the whole month in front of me over two pages will work out great for planning posts and jotting down the odd idea here and there. I may even use post it's as idea markers :) 

The week at a glance is the heart of the planner in my book. Perfect for planning out my weeks appointments with clients, goals for the week, sales tracking, order tracking and all the rest of it ready for getting onto the computer and filing away at the start if the following week.

Do you LOVE the Erin Condren life planner!?

Let me know in the comments below :-)



 

No comments: