Feeling very 'Dolly Parton' in my Follea ...

The other night at around 10pm when I probably should have been getting myself settled and ready to sleep I decided to have a play around with my Follea Gripper2 wig. 

Out came the rollers and pins and I got to work on it! 

My plan was to use my heated rollers to add a bit of body and bounce to my Follea wig for the next day but it came out a little different to what I had expected! 




The end result was more 'Dolly Parton' in my opinion :D 

 


Never fear though as by the morning she had dropped into a lovely flicked style <3 

Do you play around styling and changing the look of your alternative hair? I'd love to hear what you get up to in the comments below :-) 



http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=e0f13ec8c4

Comments

Popular Posts