*Reader request* How to put on the Follea Aero-2 wig ...

One of my lovely readers asked if it would be possible for me to record a short video demonstrating how to put on the Follea Aero-2 wig. Steph had concerns about doing this incorrectly and stretching out the lace front.

The good news is that Follea wigs and hair pieces are pretty sturdy. Don't get me wrong .... they're NOT indestructible or anything! But they are a lot more sturdy than a full lace wig and they're designed to last :)

You can find the link to my little video demo right here. 

I've also popped a video below for you to check out. Be sure to subscribe to my channel on Youtube.

PLEASE NOTE! - Myself and Aspires nail tech Donna recorded this demo video at the end of a working day and i edited it myself using an iphone app. There are a few cock ups! It's not perfect but I thought what the hey ...... someones asked for this so let's just get it out there <3




Much love!
Emma xxx
Aspire Hair


If you LOVE my little blog then I'd love for you to sign up to my weekly newsletter too <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qQbnOr5eQ&feature=em-upload_owner

Comments

stephlovescsd said…
Thank you so much! Video demos are a big help.