How it all began ...

Yesterday I had a notification from Twitter alerting me that I'd been mentioned in a tweet. Although i often get mentioned (as we all do on Twitter!) I always like to check in often and see what's being said. I guess I'm a little nosey in that respect.

The notification was followed by a link to an interview I did last year for a website called Salon Start up. You can check out the interview here.

Reading it really took me back to the very beginning. When I was first setting up Aspire Hair it was a struggle to say the very least! But I'm so glad that I stuck at it.

I've made some AMAZING new friends over the past few years through Aspire and I feel very thankful to be in the presence of such amazing, strong women every day!

Much love!
Emma xxx
Aspire Hair 


If you LOVE my blog then why not sign up for my newsletter :)

http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=e0f13ec8c4

Comments