You've got to be kidding me...!

I have Alopecia Universalis - in other words total hairless from the head and body. At least that's what it's supposed to mean, but my body has other ideas. Nope, instead of 100% hairloss, I am instead experiencing 99.99% hairloss and having to put up with a thin stripe of leg hair, seven or so hairs under my right arm yet with no sign of the eyebrows! What is that about?!

This regrowth started about eight weeks ago and I've got over the initial irritation,  that was until this morning...! This morning, I look down and spot a single hair, growing out of a mole?! What a joke! Before I had Alopecia, my moles were not hairy, yet when I have less than 100ish hairs on my whole body it decides to sprout one in the most stupid of places! I feel like Austin Powers is going to pop round the corner to focus on my mole!



I am exaggerating of course, but really a hair on my mole; even a tiny one is a little bit annoying!

Anyone else have these type of problems?! 

Victoria xxx
Aspire Hair South
(Cheltenham)

Comments

Janice said…
Im sorry but that post made me laugh. Im totally like you these random hairs mainly on my toes pop up and its like why there and not at least on my eyebrows :)