Friday, 20 June 2014

We're on Youtube :D


So I've finally got my butt into gear and started to create a few videos for the Aspire Youtube channel. Let me just make one thing very clear right from the off ....

I AM NOT A NATURAL IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!!!

True story

Have you ever seen that episode of Friends where Monica and Chandler go to have some engagement announcement cards made and Chandler looks like a total dork every time he tries to smile for the picture???? Well in a nut shell that's me!

I look awkward and feel awkward. My shoulders scrunch up and I get nervous and fidget. I feel like a fish out of water! I just have a real problem with getting in front of the camera. God knows how I ever sang on stage between the ages of 21 - 24 ...

It'll come as no surprise then that the first two videos I have created for the channel have been made using stills and are not of me actually talking. I'm getting braver though peeps ..... so watch this space.

I've popped one of our videos below for you to check out. I'd love for you to pop over to Youtube and subscribe to the Channel :-)


 



Let us know what you'd like to see on Youtube from us!

Love from Emma xxx


http://aspire-hair.us5.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=6b00521c50d65cbd2f79ac504&id=e0f13ec8c4
SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!




No comments: