Another fantastic makeover for one of our clients ...

When I did the beautiful Micas Hair extensions + Hair enhancer makeover a few weeks ago word soon spread (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and before I knew it I had LOTS of ladies contacting me about having the same done with their shorter length hair.

One gorgeous lady that came to me for a consultation decided that even though her natural hair was short enough to enable her to wear one of our wigs minus a wig cap successfully, she really wanted to try hair extensions with a hair enhancer to give her the length and coverage on top that she needed to cover her bonds.

She came in a few weeks ago now and I set to work! Her hair makeover took around 4 hours to compete start to finish (no breaks!!) but I was over the moon with the finished result. More importantly so was she! In fact, she was so happy she cried a little <3



Emma xxx
Aspire Hair

Comments

RebeHair said…
Simple AMAZING!!!