The Natalie O'solite wig by Jon Renau

IllWhilst on a break in the Salon the other day I decided to browse the new Jon Renau spring 2014 collection with the idea of ordering in some new styles to hold in stock as demo pieces at Aspire North. One thing led to another and before I know it I'm browsing ALL the collections that Jon Renau offer.

I came across the Natalie wig and I knew as soon as I saw her that I had to have her in the salon. How had I not noticed her before?? 

Natalie comes on a machine made open cap base that's light and comfortable to wear and is made of synthetic fibre. The modern yet easy to wear ayesemetric style gives you length at the front and gorgeous short look in the back that tapers into the nape for a naturally soft look. Easy to style and care for, Natalie is the ultimate in "Shake and go" alternative hair. At this length styling using just your finger tips is easily achieved. 

Another great point to make about the Natalie wig is that she's available in an average (22" circumference) size and a petite (21" circumference) size. 

I've popped some pictures below and I'll update with a link to Natalie on the website as soon as I list her :) I'll also add some pics of her on my head too! 

Emma xxx
Aspire North 
http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk 







Comments