Thursday, 16 January 2014

The Blake Wig - Jon Renau SmartLace Collection

http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1247871-Blake-Human-Hair-SmartLace-Wig.html

http://www.facebook.com/aspire.hair.uk

Its always an exciting time for me when Jon Renau announce the new styles they are adding to their Smart lace collection. I have to admit though that I've not been as excited as this in a long time! The Blake wig is a very welcome addition to this collection and its not just myself who thinks this .... my clients also agree!



The Blake wig has everything you'd expect from a human hair smartlace wig. 100% human hair on a hand-tied cap with a mono top and a welded lace front. The exciting thing is that is nice and long!

The longest wig the Smart lace collection offered before the Blake came along was the Angie wig which was a lovely longer length. But the Blake is Looooong! And we love it :)

The density is very natural. Not too thick and heavy and naturally layered which is handy if your wanting to wear it straight out of the box. I'd personally tidy up the length on the Blake and add a few shorter layers to frame the face but that's just me! I love my layers in my wigs.









If we take a little look at the base we can see ifs nice and enclosed with Jon Renaus famous Smart lace front and a Mono top for easy styling. You can part this wig anywhere within the mono section making it very versatile.

The length of the Blake wig also makes it versatile. Up dos, half up half down, curls, waves, braids ..... You can have some real fun with hair this length.







http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1247871-Blake-Human-Hair-SmartLace-Wig.html




I really do wish id have had the chance to take more pictures of the Blake wig and try out some styles on it but i had a client waiting for it so i was pretty eager to get it re-packages and sent off to her.

What do you think of the Blake wig? Do you wear this style? Would you wear this style!? Let me know via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or in the comments below.

Check back at the weekend when ill be doing an interview with one of the managers at Jon Renau in California! If you have any questions you'd like me to put to them then just give me a shout.



ASPIRE HAIR



No comments: