Follea wigs - The End Result


I'm going to have to hold my hands up here and just admit it. Last night I had a serious case of 'Bloggers block' and I couldn't for the life of me think of how to end this weeks series where I've been focusing on the Follea collection of wigs. 

After a while of staring at my blank laptop screen i decided to take a break and stop forcing it. 'Have faith' i told myself 'The idea will come soon enough ...'. Soon enough an idea did come and i think it's a great way to round off this weeks theme of Follea hair and its versatility to hair wearers. 

I want to share with you some pictures of ladies I've met over the past year and have introduced to the Follea collection. I know as a hair wearer myself, that i LOVE to see pictures of real women in their alternative hair. Take a look below and remember to join me again next Monday where ill be putting six of the best Jon Renau SmartLace wigs in the spotlight :) 

If your enjoying my blog, then id love for you to join me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest too. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 
































See you Monday! :) 



ASPIRE HAIR



Comments