My new follea gripper colour C10030

I'm not even going to pretend that I wasn't nervous about my new gripper arriving! Don't get me wrong, I was very excited, but I was also wondering weather I may have made the wrong choice with regards the colour. I ordered in the C10030 gripper cool in the 14" length and I was starting to doubt weather or not the light blonde colour of the c10030 would be TOO light for me. I'm very VERY fair. Blue/green eyes, very pale skin etc and I had started to have panic driven visions of me looking like the snow queen from Narnia in it. 

I'm glad to say it's not the case :) I'm absolutely thrilled with the colour C10030. It's a cool, light blonde with a mix of a slightly darker, warmer tone through it. The girls in the salon actually prefer me in this colour to my usual c6020 (which, by the way, is also a gorgeous colour) 

I've popped a few pictures below for you all to take a look at. I've not even had it cut yet! It's really wearable right out of the box though after just a little styling :) 

Xmas love and hugs!
Emma xxx
Aspire Hair 








Comments