Saturday, 28 December 2013

Clients are loving our new hair extensions

I've got a mad passion for anything hair related! If you read my blog often, you know this already!! I think my passion/obsession may stem from the fact that (ironically) I have no hair of my own due to the Alopecia. 

I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you all of our hair extensions clients. I LOVE doing hair extensions. I love the whole process of transforming the way a person looks and feels about their self in a positive way. 

Feedback from our clients who have our extensions fitted is that they are fantastic. The hair we use can be re fitted again and again (micro ring attachment) as the quality remains so good. 

If your considering hair extensions then just give us a call at the salon for more info. 

If I don't blog before then have a great New Years everyone! 😘

Emma xxx
Aspire hair 










No comments: