Saturday, 25 May 2013

Having fun with the follea gripper2 wig!

When I was younger and I first lost all of my hair to Alopecia, ill admit that my first experience with wigs was BAD! I never ever could have imagined that wearing hair would ever look natural, be comfortable or make me feel secure and confident again. 

Thank goodness for companies like Follea who have worked are to create alternative hair as secure and comfortable as the gripper2 wig. Not only is the gripper2 comfortable and secure but it is also versatile. I've been having a little play around with my own gripper lately and I'm currently very much in love with wearing my gripper with waterfall braids and ladder braids down one side! Who would have ever guessed that something so cool would be possible with a wig! 





No comments: