Trade in your old Vacuum fit wig and get £300 off a Follea Gripper2 Sports wig!

The title says it all really :) we are running a promotion where you can trade in your old Vacuum fit wig and get a generous £300 off a brand new Follea Gripper2 Sports if your choice!

I'm a MASSIVE fan if the FOLLEA gripper (as you know) but what some of you may not know is that I actually used to be a Vacuum fit hair wearer back in the day some 10 years ago. I wore a vacuum wig from the ages of 14-20 years old. My vacuum fit wig served me well but at around the age of 20 years old I began searching for something lighter, something that would allow me to wear my hair away from my face and wear a medium/high pony tail. It took me a while but I finally discovered FOLLEA and , for me, there was no looking back.

My FOLLEA gripper is secure, comfortable, cool and light to wear and most importantly it looks natural. The hair is gorgeous! And it's not only myself who is in live with the FOLLEA gripper2 wig. My clients love it too :)

Join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/advanced.wigs.uk) and twitter (@AspireHair) to keep up to date with all out latest offers, giveaways and promotions :)

If your currently a vacuum fit hair wearer and you are interested in our promotion then please contact us for more information on 0845 463 5230 or email us at aspirehair@hotmail.co.uk.

Emma xxx
Aspire Hair











Comments