Salon opening soon (how exciting!)

Well I think the title says it all really :D

I am really excited to announce that we will be opening our first salon in the next few weeks. I have been thinking long and hard about the best way to lay the new salon out and after hours and hours and hours (yes, really!!) I think, Witt he help of friends and my partner Gary, we have come up with the perfect design :)

What really excites me is the opportunity to be able to hold even more stock! More gorgeous alternative hair and hair extensions will be held in stock and I'm over the moon that we will also be stocking more follea hair such as gripper wigs, aero wigs, topettes and lifestyle wigs :) expect lots of video and blog posts about these products as you know I'm head over heels in live with follea hair.

Keep your eyes open for one of our voucher flyers if your in the area of sheffield and for our wonderful clients who come to visit us from further a field, you will soon find a PDF link to the voucher on our website as we don't want anyone missing out :)

Em xxx


Comments