Friday, 1 March 2013

New eyebrows - the results so far! :)

Well I went along to see donna at semi Permanant make up by donna in sheffield and she did an amazing job of covering up my old Spmu eyebrows and creating me a fab pair of new hair stroke eyebrows :)

I'm still in the healing process so the scabs have not fell off just yet but I have not found them to be painful at all to be honest! The process was comfortable and relaxed and donna made sure I was nice and numb all the way through the treatment :)

I'm so impressed by donnas work that I've already booked myself in to have my eyeliner done next month with donna.

Take a look at my before and after pictures below and please check out donnas website for more pictures of her work! http://www.semi-permanent-makeup.net





No comments: