Loose curls in my Follea Gripper2 Wig :)

When you are the proud owner of a Follea wig, weather is the Gripper2, the Aero2 or even the Lifestyle2 your first reaction is WOW! How amazing is this!!

When you eventually come done from cloud nine you start to get. Little more adventurous in terms of styling (well I do at least anyway!) and you start to wonder just how many gorgeous styles you can create on these wigs. For me, one of the best things about my gripper is the fact that I have lots of styling versatility :)

I was out shopping the other day and I came across a pair of medium size barrel curling tongs ... The fact that they were Twilight (yes the movie!) curling tongs had nothing to do with it lol but I bought them and wanted to try them out as soon as I got home.

After a good 45 minutes playing around with the tongs I found the best way to create the look I wanted in my Gripper2 and I think it turned out pretty well!

For more info on the Follea collection if wigs and hair pieces, or to book in for a free consultation where you can feel and feel folleas quality (even try a few on!) please contact us via the website at http://www.aspire-hair.co.uk











Comments