Friday, 24 August 2012

Aspire Hair Rooms


Long time no write! I hope every ones well and enjoying this fabulous (not!) British summer we have been having a lately :-/
I, of course, am still as pale as milk and my bottle of St. Tropez is running dangerously low!!
 I always apologise for not blogging (i really am sorry though!) but i just had to blog tonight and let you know what has been going on here at Aspire Hair.

I'm really excited to be moving into a new treatment room in a great location within Sheffield! The new room is situated within a converted church that is now known as the lifestyle centre. It really is a great building with lots and lots of character and a fantastic positive vibe to it.
On our floor are a number of other therapists including a beauty therapist, counsellor, hypnotherapist and holistic therapist so it would be easy to pop along and see us and make a day of it!

Our room is still looking a little bare but I'm working on it! (shopping spree, yey!!)
 I saw this decal online and i knew i had to have it for the room. I love the quote and i think it really sums up what Aspire Hair are all about. Building confidence and offering solutions for our clients with alopecia and cancer who are living through medical hair loss.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain"

Beautiful :)


Pictured to the right are just a small selection of some of the wigs we have on display. Don't forget that we also hold a good selection of Follea wigs (including the Fabulous Gripper Wig!) in stock for you to come and take a look at and try on if you'd like to do that.

From left to right pictured we have the Spicy wig by Jon Renau, The Alia wig by Jon Renau and the Amber wig by Trendco :)

The Lifestyle centre also has a great, modern cafe on the ground floor, I'm yet to take a snap of that! 



Of course i had to add a bit of bling to the room! (apologies in advance to my lovely male clients, but your used to me by now i know!) The table in the corner is by a fantastic local interior designer called Patti (Ethos Interiors and Oo La La) and i want to say a massive thank you to my friend Mike Siddall who very kindly fitted the flooring in the room.

I'm not finished yet! ..... next time a take some snaps I'm sure there will be the odd set of fairy lights strategically placed somewhere lol.

I look forward to meeting with some of you there in the very near future! :)



I never like to finish a blog on a sad note so in typical aspire hair fashion I'm going to put my own positive spin on some recent events that have happened.
My mother in law, Doreen, sadly passed away last week after a 7 year struggle with Kidney disease. Doreen always encouraged me in everything i set out to do and i feel very honoured to have known her for the past 8 years. Between Doreen and my partner, Gary, they gave me the confidence and the push to set out on my own little adventure that is Aspire Hair! So this blog is dedicated to her. Never a pain, always a joy (and the best next door neighbour i could have ever wished for this past 18 months) we will miss you Doreen xxxxxx

Emma
Aspire Hair 
xxx

No comments: