So lets have a little run down on the Tori Wig
- Tori is a synthetic wig & is NOT heat resistant .... you need to be careful when opening that oven door ladies!
- Tori does not have a monofilament top so where the parting is set is where it will have to remain more or less.
- Tori is a short tapered bob style, shorter and slightly 'stacked' at the back and then longer at the front around the face
- Tori has an open wefted back and side construction.
- Tori has a full blunt fringe that will come too long! so bear this in mind if your planning on ordering it. You will probably need to have the fringe cut an inch or so.
- Tori is a light to medium density (this is a good thing for me as i am quite petite and massively big hair does not suit me)
My head size is a petite - small and the Tori wig actually fits me pretty well now that i have adjusted the nape straps in a little. Over time (like with any adjustable back wig) i will need to tighten it in a little more as the cap will stretch out ..... annoying but that's the truth with all adjustable back wigs I'm afraid!
I actually came to own this particular Tori wig in a funny kind of way! A lovely customer of mine was in two minds as to weather she wanted the Tori Hi Fashion wig or the Amore Codi wig so she ordered both under the agreement that she would send the one she didn't want back to us :) She decided to keep the Amore Codi wig and return the Tori Hi Fashion wig so i thought this would be the perfect chance for me to try the Tori out!
The colour my Tori is in is Chestnut which is a really pretty mix of dark brown and red. Its the kind of colour that goes great with bright pink and red lipstick and emerald green eyeshadow! And as you will have now gathered from that last statement .... i am no make up artist lol. I like what i like though :)
For the price of the Tori Wig (£84.00 with Free p&p on the website) i think its a great little synthetic wig. Why was it not around when i was 12 and had to wear the awful synthetic wigs back then!! For that price as well i wonder why more supplier cant offer it as an NHS wig ...... don't get me wrong, its not the best wig in the world but it is very good for the amount of money it costs! And to say it does not have a monofilament top it looks surprisingly natural which also surprised me a lot!
I have included some pictures below of me wearing the Tori Hi Fashion wig (colour Chestnut)
What do you think!!? Not bad for £84 is it!! :)
As always i would love to hear your opinions so please feel free to comment below,