Another one of my gorgeous customer!

I always like to blog about my customers and their new hair (with their permission of course!) and today i thought i would share with you all some photos that a customer had emailed me.

If you are a fan of my Facebook page then you will have already seen these photos ... if your not a fan of my Facebook page then why not! Get yourself onto Facebook and like mt page :o)

I have talked a lot about the Jon Renau SmartLace range over the past few months, and the range is still proving to be very popular amongst my ladies with alopecia and also with ladies who just simply want a natural looking wig to give their own hair a break from colouring / processing etc ....

I think pictures of 'real' women wearing the different wigs and system available today are really useful and give you a good understanding at how versatile a wig can be as well as how natural they can look.

The pictures below show Amy wearing her new Human Hair Kate SmartLace wig by Jon Renau. The colour Amy went for was the 14/26.








Just a very short Blog today, but i hope that the pictures are useful to anyone who is considering getting their very own HH smartlace wig.

As always i welcome comments and feedback :o) What do you think of Amy's new hair? I think it looks fab!

Emma xxx
Aspire Hair

Comments