One of my Gorgeous Customers :)

Hello everyone,

Well its friday night and i am sat infront of my pc, curently writing a new blog post :) Many 28 year old woman would be out having a few cocktails and having a dance but not me! (its too cold for that tonight anyway :) I am saving myself for my friends hen night on the 27th August (and by saving myself i mean saving the pennies!).

Anyway, enough chit chat lets get back to blogging ...

I recieved a text message today from a lovely customer of mine  who has purchased a few wigs from me in the past with her last one being the Zara synthetic smartlace wig which she thought was fab! This time though she decided she would like to try a human hair wig that i had in stock called the Diamond Wig by Trendco in colour 246.

She has been kind enough to send me a picture of herself with her newly styled Diamond, Take a look below at how great she looks and how natural the Diamond looks!




Thank you so much for sending me over a pic Cassie :) It is so helpful for others to see the final look once wigs like the diamond have been styled and when they are worn by a real person and not a plastic or poly head! I also realise how annoying it must be for you all to constantly faced with pics of myself in different wigs! LOL. I have asked my lovely customer to write a little review for everyone else to read on the Diamond wig once she has been wearing it for a while and gets a realy good feel for it so we have that to look forward to soon :)

Do you wear a certain type / brand of wig that you just love? Let me know! or even email me a pic to aspirehair@hotmail.co.uk and i can share your new look with the world right here on my blog :) I can't say it enough how helpful it is to see real people wearing wigs and systems.

Right i am off to bed now i think! Early start tomorrow Night all

Emma xxx
Aspire Hair

Comments

Popular Posts