My new eyebrows :-)

Well as you all know i have been in the process of moving house over the past couple of weeks and now i am finally in my new house and settling in :-)

On Wednesday the 1st June, i travelled to Wakefield to meet the lovely Aimee Jaram Croft and was lucky enough to have my eyebrows done by her! I have had my eyebrows tattooed before (3 years ago) and they were always very thin and solid, Aimee's technique includes doing individual hair strokes which give a much better look and natural appearance so i really was so excited to be having them done.

I have included a few pics below of my eyebrows before and after... They look very dark at the moment but i just want to point out that once they have healed they will lighten in colour. I now want my eyeliner and lips done too Lol....... god help me!

Before

Before  

After

After

After

After

After

The pics were taken from my blackberry so please excuse the poor quality (its my shaky hands as i took them myself Lol)

I cant wait for them to heal so i can see the finished result.... i love them!

Emma xxx
Aspire Hair

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I love them!! I'm very much in favour of the stroke technique, it makes it look so much more natural. The shape suits you like a T. And then... I've always wondered how you would look in brown hair... stunning! Which style are you wearing and what is the colour??
Hi there :-)
I am going to update this blog shortly with clearer pics but i have to say i am really loving my new brows!
The hair i am wearing in this pic is the Zara smartlace (synthetic) in colour 4/27/30 i think the reddy shades / mixes of browns suit me much better then my darker supplex i had been wearing previously. I have just recieved a lace system in colour 4 so will blog about that later too Lol

Emma xxx