OK, so i thought i would let you all know how i have been getting along with my new hair, the Supplex Wig by Trendco. I have been wearing it now for around 2 weeks or so and the wig i wore before this one was the amber wig by trendco. First... what am i loving about the Supplex...
- It feels secure when i am out and about and on windy days
- The edges of the Supplex are thin so there are no harsh hairlines
- i can wear my hair in a medium low ponytail and still get a natural look
- the Supplex is glue less! But i do like to use a small amount of tape at the ear tabs to keep them flat
- The Supplex is human hair, so i can heat style and change my look when ever i want :-)
So, as you can see from above the Supplex has some great features... but nothing is ever perfect. What do i dislike about the Supplex...
- It can get a little hot under there! On warm days and when i am exercising (and b exercising i mean, doing house work lol) my head gets quite hot and sweaty, so a quick take off and wipe over is needed! Not terribly bad, but a little annoying
- Although the hair is human hair, it is pretty standard quality, so lots of conditioning treatments will be needed to keep it looking nice, not a bad thing if you are prepared to do it, but a pain in the bottom if your not!
- The front hairline is not very natural unless you have a fringe / side fringe, not a massive problem again for me as i nearly always wear a fringe anyway.
So as you can see from my little lists of pros and cons above.... for me the Supplex has some great features and some not so great features, i have posted a few pics below f me in my Supplex, i added strand by strand hair extensions to t to add some volume and length (yes i know, adding hair extensions to a wig is not 'conventional') but then again, i am not exactly 'conventional' myself! :-)
So there you have it, m current relationship with my Supplex! i will take some better pics, i should i say, i will get someone else to take some better pics as i am not to good at the old photography, especially using a blackberry and my hallway mirror :o)
I would love to hear your comments so please, as always, feel free to speak up and let me know what you think.... i am the kinda girl who can take constructive criticism... so don't worry about offending me.
PS - I think the colour may be a little dark for my ghost like complexion (i cant help it.... i just don't tan at all!)