SmartLace Winner

Hello!

I am sorry for my delay in announcing the SmartLace winner to you all but i had to contact my lady first to make sure she was comfortable with her name being published on the blog before i could announce. She has contacted me today to confirm that this will be fine and i am happy to announce that the lucky winner is....

Donna Wingate! Congratulations to you Donna :-)

Donna has decided that she would like to try the Zara synthetic Jon Renau SmartLace wig. Donna has also kindly agreed to send across some pics of her wearing her new hair when she recieves Zara through the post. I will Blog about this later in the week hopefully and post Donnas pictures for you all to see (i know we all love our pictures!)

So, just a very quick Blog tonight as i am a poorly little bunny right now, i have a cold :-( My nose is all red (i look like rudolf) my eyes are all puffy and my voice is not my own at the moment. Ofcourse..... i am no way near as poorly as Gary (hubby) who does not just have a cold..... oh no no no..... Gary has full blown man flu. I swear if i tell him i have back ache, HE HAS WORSE BACK ACHE. And if i have a chest infection, HE HAS PNEUMONIA. Men eh?

So i am off to bed now for another night of coughing, sneezing and nose blowing, not the best way to spend a friday night really is it!

Emma xxx
Advanced Wigs

Comments

Popular Posts