Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Our SmartLace Winner

Hey!

Well, after what has felt like the longest time i have finally got my camera back off of my brother! So along with lots of pics i had taken for this blog and the website i also have lots of pictures of my gorgeous nephew too, which makes the wait for the camera seem less relevant now!

A little while ago, i announced that the winner of our SmartLace competition was Donna Wingate. I contacted Donna to let her know she had won and she decided she was going to go for the Zara SmartLace wig in the colour FS26/31. Donna was that eager to get her hands on her prize (and rightly so!) that she decided to drive up to me to collect her new hair and she was kind enough to let me take a few picks for this blog and the website and to put into my portfolio.

Take a look at the picks below to see just how gorgeous the Zara SmartLace wig looks on. Remember that the Zara SmartLace wig has had no customization at all and it still looks great!




Well done Donna and Zara looks amazing on you, the colour is beautiful!

We will be running another competition soon, it will work in exactly the same way as before so keep an eye on the website and this blog for further details.

Emma xxx
Advanced Wigs

No comments: