Thursday, 17 February 2011

Womans health Blog Competition!

Hi everyone,

Gary has just notified me that Womans Health (magazine and online) are running a 'Blogs we love' competition! How exciting. If your a regular reader of my blog and you would like to submit an entry for this blog (and i would be most grateful) then you can do so by clicking Here.

The day before last i posted some pics of me wearing my full lace wig and promised to do a blog about how to attach a full lace wig and include some tips and tricks on getting the best out of your full lace wig, i have not forgotton so dont worry, i am just running a little behind on my promises right now (there are not enough hours in the day, it is already 9.30pm!)

Well i promise promise double promise i will be back shortly with a full 'how to' blog about attaching full lace wigs.

Check back in around an hour or so!

Remember, if you like / love my blog then vote vote vote! I have never won anything before and it would be great to feature in the magazine and raise more awareness on alopecia and hair loss in the uk. Thanks!

Emma xx
Advanced Wigs

No comments: